SATURDAY, 18 APRIL – SUNDAY, 26 APRIL 2020
BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN FOR OUR TRAINING CAMP IN LANZAROTE. PLACES ARE LIMITED SO SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY.
Join us for 8 nights, 7 days at the luxurious Occidental Lanzarote Mar. Whether you are a seasoned triathlete wanting to start your season right, or a beginner wanting to work on your technique, this is the perfect training camp for you.
Highlights of the Training Camp Lanzarote 2020
- A superb venue…with an Olympic size, heated swimming pool on site
- Incredible routes and roads for cycling
- Coached swimming, bike and run sessions
- Strength and mobility classes
- Tailored training for individuals
- Opportunity to complete the Volcano Triathlon on the last day of the camp
The cost of the trip is €940pp based on 2 people sharing (single supplement available, contact Martin for prices)
There will be a briefing Saturday evening (April 18th), to ensure we are all ready to start training on Sunday morning (April 19th)!
- Half Board, breakfast and evening meal included
- Transport: airport to and from hotel included
- Two coached sessions a day (swim, bike, run combination)
- Start the day with a coached session in 50m pool
- Sessions will be run by fully qualified and experienced coaches
- Bike hire available, but must be booked in advance
- One to One sessions available during the week with swim, bike and running coaches, but again, must be booked in advance
- Optional and extra cost: Volcano Triathlon, Saturday April 25th (Let me know when booking if you are interested in taking part, relay or full event)
- Flights are not included (there is a good selection of direct flights available with Aer Lingus, Ryanair)
- Travel costs and insurance etc are not included
- A €200 non refundable deposit is required to reserve your place
- 50% payment by October 31st 2019
- Full amount by 28th Feb 2020
Martin is a 9 time Ironman coach, and competed in the KONA 2018 Ironman World Championships. He is the the man behind Focus on Fitness guiding many athletes to reach their goals from Ironman races to marathons. Find out more about Martin and how he got into triathlons himself here.
Eoin has been competing in triathlons since 2012, and has had some impressive achievements since then. His most recent being 2nd in the Middle Distance National Championships, and 3rd in the National Olympic Distance Championships. Eoin is also a swim coach and will be the swim coach for the week in Lanzarote.
*Please read our Terms and Conditions for this trip. All participants of the trip must sign our waiver before beginning the Training Camp.
The Focus on Fitness training camp Lanzarote 2020 is sure to be an incredible trip for any triathlon enthusiast. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any further questions or want to get booked on to this trip. Call Martin directly on 083-118 5564, email him on: [email protected], or fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch ASAP!
I was attempting first 70.3 so decided to attend the training camp as the race was getting closer and preparation was not going well. The camp was brilliant. Great coaching, great facilities, great craic. Everything so well organised in the background. Days were tough but always targeted to the individual. There’s no way I would have got through the race 3 weeks later without the camp.Coil
I am so glad I signed up to do the training camp, I really enjoyed it. The week was so well organised with excellent coaching from Martin and Eoin. All levels were catered for and it was great to do the Volcano Triathlon at the end of a week of hard training. I will definitely be signing up for next year.Pam